Thursday, August 27, 2009

She's done it again

This is my cute and talented friend Natalie. She is an awesome photographer- you may remember a post I did about our beautiful engagement photos.



So here's why she is awesome: TCC was taking photos of all the new faculty for a brochure they put out each year, but the photo shoot was scheduled for June, and I was still living in San Diego. The pictures were to be taken in front of "greenery"



Natalie saved me from what might've been a botched photoshop disaster
by coming over and snapping some photos of me behind our townhome. The quality of her photos were even better than those of the TCC photographer!



I'm so lucky to know her.

Oh, and she even caters to difficult people:



Check out some of her other beautiful pictures on her blog:


...which she promises to update soon!



Love you Nat!

No comments: