Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life at the Lake

Every weekend, my parents (and now, I) drive about 20 minutes out of Tallahassee to the small town of Havana. My parents have a house out there on Lake Tallavana, and it is such a wonderful, relaxing place to be. This is the view from the front yard and my Dad's little boat.

Aside from boating or fishing (I cast my first line today!) there is sleeping in the hammock...


... or playing with this pretty girl. Pretty much any non-stressful activites, and we all need a little of that these days.



Espanish moss:


On Sundays, we go into the town to attend church and have lunch.

It's certainly got that small-town charm, with lots of little antique shops:

I can't wait for Andrew to come out here and fish with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am making Craig buy me a hammock for my birthday!

I forgot about all that Spanish moss--man, it's everywhere!