Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last San Diego Post... for now, not forever

My last week in San Diego was a busy one. For my birthday present, Natalie took me to see Wicked downtown. It was amaaaaaaaazing (to get my tone, sing that word in a high note).

Natalie and I made a special guest appearance at downtwon Johnny Brown'a before the show. Miss this girl already!


Then, as our third an final installment in the anniversary series, I got Drew tickets to see the comedian Jim Gaffigan. Our good friends Nate and Mindy came along and we were literally holding our sides to keep them from splitting open! "Does Meat ever ask about me?"


While we were at the show, we spotted Dave Rickers, Andrew's favorite morning radio show host. Dave was super nice and we even chatted a bit about our upcoming move. Drew was starstruck, no doubt about it. So we got a picture of the two of them:

Humphrey's by the Bay was a great outdoor venue
When we got home, silliness involving a wig ensued:
Banjo Bill

Daisy Mae

Church Lady
Unce Rico


Oh so many good times at Nate's. AND he keep Gushers specially on hand for me when I visit... which won't be for awhile now- tear.

No comments: