Sunday, February 5, 2012

My First Valentine

Fellow TCCer, new mom, and good friend Shelly and I decided to torture our babes, Henry and Charlotte, by taking some Valentine's day pictures of them in the field. It is sheer coincidence that they both had fair isle style Valentine's Day gear, and unfortunately, Henry got hot in his outfit pretty quickly, so he ended up in just his diaper for the rest of the shoot. (Insert tactless joke about being in skivvies on the first date)



sweet.

We soon discovered that babies around four months old (Henry is 3 1/2 mos. and Charlotte is 4 1/2 mos.) like to grasp hands and poke and prod each other! It was a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.






...sometimes more gently than others




There's Henry's little birthmarked arm




and his ridiculous feet



And now I will begin the "Look Who's Talking" portion of the post where I will tell you what the babes are thinking.




C:"He loves me, he loves me not..."






H: "C'mere you..."


H: "Yes, ladies, these are designer jeans. But I'm afraid I'm taken"


C: "Oh Henry, your freshly-shaven face is as soft as a baby's"




C: "And thank you for my delicious- I mean beautiful- flowers"




And now you know why I did not go into screenwriting.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Another great webpost. Each one brightens my day. Thank you!