Monday, October 19, 2009

Drew in D.C.

A couple of weeks ago, Drew flew to D.C. to play in a flag football tournament with some of his old San Diego teammates. Here are the Bolts:


My Uncle Jeff, Aunt Barbara, and cousin Julia live in the area and got to see Andrew in action. Uncle Jeff took many great pics of the game and Andrew's plays.

....made the catch for a touchdown!

Drew told me that he had so much fun playing in all of the games.

The Bolts beat out 18 teams to make it to the championship game and lost the tournament by one stinkin' point! Second place:

Drew and some of the guys got to go on a special White House tour because they knew someone on the inside. Here they are outside of Obama's digs:


The fellas had a couple days to tour all the important stops:






Drew also got a chance to have dinner with more members on my side of the family in Maryland. I just wish I could have gone with him!

No comments: