Friday, July 24, 2009

Stevie!

Early July, Stevie (a high school friend from Tucson) and her boyfriend Chris came to San Diego for their summer vacation. Drew and I were fortunate enough to be included on their itinerary! We went to dinner at the Barefoot Bar and Grill in Paradise Point and headed over to Miller's Field for the rest of the night. It was so fun getting to know Chris a little bit better and catching up with Stevie (I feel like when we get together, no matter how long it has been, we just pick up right where we left off!)



I can't find the picture of me and Andrew, and I think we forgot to get Chris in a picture (or he cleverly dodged getting it taken) but take my word that they were there! Drew and Chris have fantasy football in common, which in guy land is quite enough to be friends- I wish we only lived closer to these two :( Anyways, it was a great night and I will get to see Stevie and Chris again next weekend during my cross-country trek to Florida. Love you!

1 comment:

mk said...

what an adorable picture of you two!!