Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rehearsal: Friday, May 23rd

The groom and the M.O.G.

Wow... is it here already??!!

Nicole and Monica

My bridemaids practicing looking pretty

The Remmers: Marty, Georgia (flower girl), Sarah



Grace and Brooke




Grandma Colleen with a front-row seat!


The procession begins with Nate and Elizabeth

(note the mini faux-quets I made)


Sam and Kayla



Uncle Ted and Mandy (easy now...)


Adam and Leah

Kevin and Grace


Jake and Natalie


Best Man Matt with M.O.H. Brooke


Dad walking me down... so exciting!


Nathan Williams (ring bearer) and the ladies

Practicing the Vows

The fellas



yay! we are fake-pronounced husband and wife!


Abby and Georgia practicing


Nathan and Ethan with the pillows my mom hand-made


Andrew handing out presents at the rehearsal dinner
Leather belts with the guys' last names etched in them



Me handing out the pearl bracelets I created for the gals


Catching up with the friends who had arrived at the one bar in Exeter

The Stag Saloon

who knew "Jessie's girl" whipped Ryan into a dancing frenzy?

Richard and Drew

Oges and Ads

geez... what am I getting married or something? I'm in every picture...

just one ridiculous family



can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: