Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Non-maternity, maternity photos

Because I'm not sure how many times I'll go through pregnancy (maybe once more? If it were up to Drew, it would be at least two more times!), I decided it was worth documenting the belly. Now, I am not a fan of the bare-belly, black and white preggo photos taken in a studio (please don't take offense if that is your thing; they just weren't for me) and I wanted to just get some pics of what our growing family looked like without the expected emphasis on the belly. So here we are with our practice babies, at about 8 months pregnant:



This is the beautiful field in our neighborhood



And even the pups got a little time in the limelight :)



It's funny to look back and think about Henry being in there, now that I know so much more about him!


We found the train tracks as we were walking the photographers to their car and had to get a few shots there. It's funny that we always end up on/near trains for out pictures, even though we've never planned it that way. But it's serendipitous because I love trains!


No comments: