Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whoops

A friend just pointed out to me that my blog was not enabled for comments from the general public. Here I am welcoming comments on my blogs and I didn't even grant you all the ability to do so. How very inhospitable of me - I must not have learned the true ways of the South yet.

I think I fixed the comment block, so once again, I invite you to comment as much as you like on our blog, and I will try to keep up my end of the bargain by posting more often. Mea Culpa-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Anonymous comments!

(Signed, Michelle)

Beta Dad said...

Michelle loves those anonymous comments. She's in the midst of an identity crisis or something.

I prefer to use my nom de blog

Addi said...

Was she the one that made you open your blog to anonymous comments, too? Now that I think about it, she did take on an alter ego moniker when we took a dance class together- "Shelly"

Anonymous said...

I am like Zelig.