Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Harvest Party 2008/ Pictures of our place

Welcome to our home!
I finally got around to snapping some pictures of our place.
* * *
If you look carefully, you can see the ugly tile that has bunches of flowers on it! Not our first choice in countertop decor.

Here's the Master bedroom... those aren't giant spots on the wall just some weird reflection from my camera.

My rudimentary painting of a lady in a big gown to go with our shower curtain.


Dining


Wine Bar


Hearth

...and the participants in the 5th annual Harvest Party!

Back L-R: Tina, Joanna, Kasey, Emma, Lindsay, Nicole
Front: Natalie, Shannon, Yours Truly, Michelle

Tina carved me into a pumpkin!


Gettin warm by the fire with Kasey :)



About as fall as it gets around our neighborhood.

I thought this tree was kinda pretty

1 comment:

mk said...

adelaide having a harvest party?? yep, that sounds about right