Friday, August 22, 2008

Brooke's Bridal Shower

On August 2nd, Brooke's two San Diego bridesmaids (me and Cindy) showered her with food, drinks, and of course, wedding presents! Joanna was gracious enough to let us use her great place:



Cindy cookin' up some absolutely sensational food!




The mimosa bar


The eats... main dishes compliments of Chef Cindy, sweets provided by yours truly


Brooke loves birds, so I sort of went with a bird, nest and cage theme.

Brooke's shower memory book that I made for everyone to sign


The three bridesketeers... that was dumb.



schwag!!!


Joanna, Kasey and Cindy

Kaitlyn and Natalie won the two games and got bird-themed prizes


A shower is not complete without humiliating games!





The bubble gum game (note the lovebirds' cage in the background!)


Not so fun is it??!! (Brooke made me do this at my shower)


Kasey and Brooke holding the fans I made with Brooke's initials on them


Me and Brooke playing with the lovebirds

The worker bees... thinking we are funny (we are not).

No comments: